Park City Homeowners Timeshare Inc, (the “Association”) is the seller of Timeshare Interests at the Sweetwater Lift Lodge and other Travel Products. By providing seller financing on some Timeshare Interest purchases or Travel Products, the Association may be deemed to be a financial institution under federal financial privacy laws. Your privacy is important to the Association, and they want you to be fully informed regarding its use of your personal information.
While collecting information about you is part of the Timeshare Interest or Travel Products purchase and finance process and is necessary in order for us to serve you, we are committed to maintaining your personal and account information in a secure manner. To give you opportunities to access products and services that may enhance your timeshare experience, the Association may share nonpublic information about you within the company and its affiliates. We want you to understand the information we collect, what information we may share.
How We Collect Information About You
We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms or from your written communications with us;
- Information about your transactions with us or our affiliates; and
- Information we receive from a consumer credit or other reporting agency.
Disclosure of Nonpublic Personal Information About You
We may disclose some of the information that we collect, as described above. We may disclose nonpublic personal information about you to the following parties:
- Financial service provider.
- Your affiliated exchange company.
- Third party Benefit providers.
Confidentiality and Security
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you or to nonaffiliated companies governed by confidentiality agreements. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your non-public personal information.
Prior to sharing personal financial information with unaffiliated third parties, except as described in this policy, we will give affected customers an opportunity to direct that such information not be disclosed. Protection of Personal Information We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect the confidentiality of your personal information from unauthorized access or alteration, and we regularly review such safeguards to ensure their effectiveness. For example, we control access to your personal information by restricting access to our employees who need it in order to perform their duties in servicing your account and who are trained in the proper handling of such information. Employees who violate our policies and procedures regarding privacy are subject to disciplinary action.
How do we share your personal information with third parties?
- Booking.com: We've teamed up with Booking.com B.V., located at Herengracht 597, 1017 CE Amsterdam, Netherlands (www.booking.com) (hereafter Booking.com) to offer you our online reservation services. While we provide the content to this website and you make a reservation directly with us, the reservations are processed through Booking.com. The information you enter into this website will therefore also be shared with Booking.com and its affiliates. This information may include personal data including your name, your contact details, your payment details, the names of guests traveling with you, and any preferences you specified when making a booking. To find out more about the Booking.com corporate family, visit About Booking.com.
- BookingSuite: Your personal data might be shared with BookingSuite B.V. located at Herengracht 597, 1017 CE Amsterdam, the Netherlands, the company which operates this website and the website suite.booking.com.